Juan José Moreno Díaz
I obtained my PhD in the group of Prof. Ernesto Carmona at the University of Seville, studying unusual organometallic reactivity by means of a combined experimental and computational approach. Then I joined the group of Prof. Charles Machan at the University of Virginia as a Research Associate, where I worked for two years on the development of earth-abundant CO2 reduction electrocatalysts. In 2021, I joined the Campos group as Personal Investigador Doctor (Junta de Andalucía).
Antonio Iglesias Nicasio
I studied chemistry at the University of Seville. Then I moved to Zaragoza and joined the group of Miguel A. Esteruelas to obtain my PhD, studying iridium and rhodium catalysts for the dehydrogenation of liquid organic hydrogen carriers. After that, I returned to Seville in 2022 to join Dr. Jesús Campos group as a postdoc researcher.
Miguel Ángel Gaona Fernández
I obtained my PhD in the group of Prof. Antonio Otero at the University of Castilla-La Mancha, working with Aluminium and zinc organometallic compounds to synthesize cyclic carbonates and polyethers. In 2021, I worked in Eurotex and later in Eurofins Villapharma. In 2022, I joined the group of Prof. Miguel Ángel Esteruelas at the University of Zaragoza to work with LED compounds. Finally, in 2023 I joined Campos group as a Postdoc Researcher with a Margarita Salas scholarship. Namarië!
Emmanuel Serrano Díez
Marta Fernández Buenestado
Enrique Soto Santiago
I studied my B.Sc. and M.Sc. at the Humboldt University of Berlin. After completing my Master’s thesis in the group of Prof. Christian Limberg on nickel siloxide complexes as molecular models for solid catalysts, I joined the Campos group in August 2021 to study the cooperative reactivity of transition metal/main group element systems.
Alejandra Pita Milleiro
I graduated from Chemistry and Materials Engineering at the University of Seville in 2020. I got a master in Teacher Training from the Valencian International University and now I’m taking my first steps in the research field.
Master and undergraduate students
I’m a PhD student from University of Perugia, Italy, and I joined the Campos group for six months to do an intership. My research topic is the use of heterobimetallic cooperation to unlock the reactivity of small molecules and catalytic processes.
I’m a master student in organic and organometallic chemistry. I joined the Campos Group through the Erasmus+ Program for 5 months, in partnership with the Ecole Normale Supérieure de Paris (France). During my internship at IIQ, I will work on low coordinate complexes stabilized by cavity shaped phosphines.
- Macarena González Alférez – PhD student 2019-2023, currently a postdoc in the group of T. Brent Gunnoe at the University of Virginia
- Jefferson Guzmán – Postdoc 2022
- Cyril Theulier – Postdoc 2021 – 2022, currently a postdoc in the group of Thiebault Cantat at CEA Saclay
- Felipe de la Cruz Martínez – Postdoc 2021 – 2022, currently Assistant Professor of Inorganic Chemistry at the University of Castilla – La Mancha
- Juan Miranda Pizarro – PhD student 2017-2022, currently a postdoc in the group of Petra Vasko at the University of Helsinki
- Marina Pérez Jiménez – PhD student 2017-2021, currently a postdoc in the group of Mark Crimmin at Imperial College London
- Nereida Hidalgo Reinoso – PhD student 2017-2021, currently a postdoc in the group of Didier Bourissou at Toulouse
- Rosemarie Somerville – Postdoc 2020-2021, currently a postdoc in the group of Paul Dyson at EPFL Lausanne